Monday, July 2, 2012

Together, I am not

It's a quarter to ten and I'm still in my pajamas and L is in the living room playing with the iPad. And she's wearing only a diaper. Real Estate Intervention is on the tv and I'm typing this out on a laptop that's horribly slow because it's currently deleting duplicate files that Duplicate Cleaner found.

We're both getting over a cold and so we both slept in, but really, it's a pretty typical morning. Kitchen is a disaster. I really need to find a way to keep it neat. Quite frankly, I lean towards laziness. Yup, I'm admitting it. I see something out of place and my first thought is not to put it away, it's to ignore it. And so everything piles up. Yet I don't like living like this. I need purpose. Order. Organization.

Well, I'd better go grab the iPad from my daughter and actually do something with her. Perhaps we'll clean together. Nice and educational, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment